come and join us!
Convirtiendo sueños en historias reales que contar
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- More than 30 days before leaving on a tour, 100% of the deposit will be refunded, less bank fees due to Money transfer.
- From 7 to 30 days before leaving on a tour, 50% of the deposit will be retained; this corresponds to pre-payment of some services like hostels, transfers and/or others.
- From 7 to 1 days before departure, 100% of the deposit will be retained.
- Less than 24 hrs before departure, you will have to pay the full price of the tours.
It is understood that undertaking of and participating in travels, treks, group tours, horse trips or any other kind of tourism activities, such as expeditions, jungle tours or any other activity arranged by La Torre Tours, involves certain risks and dangers.
These include but are not limited to:
- Travel in mountain terrain, rivers, rocky paths, soft roads, forests and jungle
- Accidents or illness in remote regions with little or no medical facilities and without means of paid evacuation.
- Accidents caused by natural forces
- Changes to the itinerary or cancellation of the service due to reasons beyond our control.
In consideration of the above La Torre Tours declares that we will not be responsible of delays, loss or damages to any person or goods caused by fire, accidents, breakdown in machinery or equipment, breakdown of transport, wars, civil disturbances, quarantine, strikes, riots, thefts, pilferages, epidemics, medical or custom department restrictions or regulations, or any other causes beyond La Torre Tours’ control.
La Torre Tours does not assume liability or responsibility for securing the services of any doctor for any of their tours or services nor it is liable for any medical emergency, evacuation costs, expenses for accident, sickness or death, loss due to theft, or any other reasons incurred by any tour or service participant. Travelers are advised to seek such insurance arrangements in their home country. According to the above, the participant shall not formulate protests of any kind against La Torre Tours.
We require you to have current medical insurance that includes repatriation or evacuation in the event of a medical emergency. If you do not wish to have any insurance, you are required to inform to La Torre Tours, and will be required to sign a document releasing the company from any responsibility.
Luggage remains at all times the responsibility of the customer. Do not leave your luggage with the guide or ask him to watch it, he will not be able to guarantee its safety.
If your trip is changed due to problems with your flights, La Torre Tours cannot be held responsible. Any resulting expenses remain the responsibility of the client.
EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
In case of external events disturbing the normal operation of the country (e.g. political or social troubles, natural catastrophes, etc) La Torre Tours reserves the right to cancel or modify the trip. In case of cancellation, we will retain part of the paid amount to pay for the services already done.